What Is Your Personality Type?
Save your results - Login
or Create an account
. It is FREE!
1. Your friends consider you mostly as
A serious, responsible person
An easy going person
2. You value yourself more as
Objective and logical
Considerable and diplomatic
3. Do you like to argue about complex ideas, future possibilities, theories?
4. Are you active and initiative?
5. Are you more
6. It is more important for you
To be right
To be liked
7. Sizing someone up, you value more his
8. Do you enjoy proving a point just for the sake of clarity?
9. Something that interrupts your plans
Is highly irritating
Doesn't bother you much
10. When somebody talks about new ideas and theories, you mostly find it
11. People usually find you
Easy to talk
Not easy to talk
12. People often appreciate your ability to be
Logical, firm and objective
Fair-hearted, humane and appreciative
13. You think that it's more important for children to
Be outside, play sports, do their home chores
Develop their imagination
14. How often are you following your plans?
Most of the time
Not much. I can change my plans with ease.
15. How often are you finding yourself in a long conversation about complex ideas?
16. At work, you base most of your decisions by its impact on
People. Teamwork defines the efficiency of the project.
17. Is it natural for you to keep your desk organized?
18. What fascinates you more
19. Objective criticism
Motivates people to do a better job
Prevents people from being productive
20. What would you like more?
Identify with others
21. Would you say you have
A quiet sort of energy
22. Chaos and confusion at work makes you feel
23. What do you think makes you most valuable at work?
Being a professional
Your ability to see new approaches
24. Would you rather work in the environment that is:
Well-established and calm
Fast-changing and unpredictable
25. In study, it's easier for you to
Learn step by step
Start with a general idea first
26. People you know think of you as
An outgoing person
More private, reserved person
27. When you are driving a car or walking in the forest, you spend more time in
Observing and enjoying sceneries
Getting lost in thoughts
28. Would you rather settle a dispute based on
What is fair and right
What makes people happy
29. Your 'friend' just did something behind your back. Would you rather
Avoid the confrontation
30. When shopping for groceries, you have a grocery list
Most of a time
31. You find theoretical books
32. Are you fast in a small talk?
33. Do you find deadlines
Pressuring and inflexible
34. It is easier for you to remember
Numbers and figures
Faces and names
35. Would you rather be with someone who shares
Your favorite activities
36. A casual talk with a stranger feels
Not so comfortable
37. Your friends are more likely to say you are
Practical, down-to-earth person
Have your head in the clouds
38. After a party with lots of people, you feel
39. When delivering a disappointing news to someone, you are
Direct and straightforward
Warm and considerable
40. Do you rely more on your
41. You've made a decision that will affect other people. They may not like it. You'd rather:
Say what's on your mind and deal with consequences
Take you time. Maybe, there is another solution.
42. When things are out of order it
Makes you feel uncomfortable
Doesn't bother you much
43. You know for a fact your partner is cheating on you. You'd rather know
Who is the lover?
What made your partner do such a thing?
44. Are you more comfortable to work
Without a schedule
45. Did you ever fall in love with someone you never met personally?
46. Do you feel comfortable working in groups?
47. If a truth may upset someone, you'd rather
Say it anyway
48. Is being late bothers you?
Not so much
49. Are you more interested
In details of implementation
In a general idea
50. In an argument, are you listening more to
51. At public places, how often people ask you of something?
52. Are you good in wrapping up a project?
53. How often thoughts about the complexity of the universe come to your mind?
Not so often
54. Every person has a unique talent.
Of course, not.
55. You feel better when a decision
Has open options
56. Do you prize yourself more in
Having a vivid imagination
57. Would you rather get angry with a person who says that
You are dumb
You are cold and dispassionate
58. Do you usually plan all details of your vacation?
No, I like to be spontaneous
59. Do you believe that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"?
60. You don't mind making difficult decisions that may cause a conflict.
61. You prefer working things through to completion.
62. As a child, when adults talked about you in public, it felt
I am ...
How To Take Test
This test will assess your thought patterns and natural behavioral tendencies. It wll take your approximately 10 minutes to complete all questions. Our personology system is based upon behavioral principles originated by David Keirsey and Myer-Briggs. After completing the questionnaire, you will find out your personality type along with the strengths of the preferences.
Take your time
Don't rush through the questions. Choose a time and place where you won't be disturbed or interrupted.
There are no right or wrong answers
The best answer to choose is the one that you most identify with.
You will have only two answers to each question. If you feel that both are true, choose the one that fits your natural tendency (not the way others expect you to behave). For example, Lisa tends to keep her desk organized, but it isn't her natural tendency, rather the childhood training. For a question: "Is it natural for you to keep your desk organized?", her answer will be "No".
As much as possible, avoid the temptation to choose answers simply because they sound appropriate or desirable. This may diminish the accuracy of your feedback.
The society expect men to act a certain way. The standard is "to be tough and outgoing", while in reality there are many successful men, who don't fit a "perfect" description.
When asked a "people question" think about colleagues and friends (not about your children and those you deeply love). For example, while Lisa is soft and caring with her son, she is tough-minded and directive at work and with friends.
The 16 Combinations
There are 16 personality types identified by combinations of letters, chosen from four pairs or alternatives, E or I, S or N, T or F, J or P. After you answer questions, your will be given an exact combination of personal characteristics:
= Extraverted or I
= Sensory or N
= Thinking or F
= Judging or P
Many people have taken MBTI test (Myer-Briggs system) and know how complicated it gets to remember those letters. I found David Keirsey's perspective on temperaments more intriguing, because he is very good in describing the motivation behind four groupings of the sixteen personality types.
While Carl Jung, the founder of analytical psychology, was a fully involved and practicing clinician, much of his life's work was spent exploring tangential areas, including Eastern and Western philosophy, alchemy, astrology, and sociology, as well as literature and the arts. Carl Jung's interest in philosophy and the occult led many to view him as a mystic although Jung's ambition was to be seen as a man of science.
Many psychological concepts were first proposed by Jung, including the archetype, the collective unconscious, the complex, and synchronicity. Popular psychometric instruments like the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), have been principally developed from Jung's theories.